Painfully Adorable Coding Valentines to Give to the Coder in Your Life
Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
Coding is awesome,
and you are too!
Pardon the cheesy rhymes and lace-lined cards, but we never miss a chance to remind fellow coders and tech learners how much we heart them. And this Valentine’s day is no exception! For all our coding compatriots out there learning and earning the tech field, take a moment to remember the love and to pass it on for a little karmic kickback in your community.
Celebrate your love of coding and your love for coworkers, friends, siblings—or whoever—with one of our custom coding valentines, digitally designed to deliver doses of dopamine that will not only get you through the day with a smile on your face, but might also motivate you to finish that coding course after work tonight. Happy Valentines day, keep coding, and remember: We love you.
1. Use this Valentine to tell your favorite HTML-user that you know how hard they’ve been working on those web pages (and that you love them)
2. The perfect Valentine for a long-distance friend, pick this one to send thoughts of home to your remote tech buddies.
3. Let that special someone know you’ve totally got their back—whether they need help debugging their code or just a shoulder to lean on.
4. Define the true depth of your relationship with your closest companion—using code.
5. Convey your deep admiration for your best fellow tech friend—in a totally not creepy way.