Why educating girls matters so much and what you can do to help, Life Lessons from Tina Fey and more.
By: Deepina Kapila
“Whatever the problem, be part of the solution. Don’t just sit around raising questions and pointing out obstacles.” – Tina Fey, Bossypants
This week, we celebrate Tina Fey’s birthday as well as a victory at the Net Awards for our friend and Skillcrush master class instructor Katie Kovalcin. While we’re celebrating, let’s toast the newly green-lit TV show for Marvel’s agent Peggy Carter. If you’re unfamiliar with the Captain America heroine, this clip will make you a fan in about a minute. Speaking of heroes, check out this series of minimalist posters featuring accomplished women in science then find out how you can help educate more girls around the world.
1. A Series of Minimalist Posters Featuring Women Who Changed Science http://bit.ly/1svZsix
2. ABC & Marvel bringing Agent Peggy Carter to TV next Fall http://bit.ly/1mL0jbK
3. Skillcrush friend and master class guest instructor Katie Kovalcin wins at the Net Awards http://bit.ly/RLJELB
4. Life Lessons From Tina Fey (In Honor Of Her Birthday) http://bit.ly/1j8CX0r
5. What’s So Scary About Smart Girls? – http://nyti.ms/1mRtEWn
Want more articles like this?
Sign up to get the most recent tech news, tips and career advice.