Did you miss our Skillcrush Friday afternoon hangout session? No worries! You can still get the good stuff!
In this video I answer some SUPER important questions and offer my top 4 tips for how to make your coding learning experience a runaway success! You will learn:
- Whether coding is black magic
- If you have to be a genius or wunderkind to learn to code
- What programming language you should learn FIRST
- What key things you have to do to set yourself up for learning success
- Whether as a self-taught coder you really are competitive in the job market
- And much, much, more!
And apologies for all the silly faces. What. Can. I. Say. :P
Adda is the CEO and founder of Skillcrush. She lives in Queens, NY with her husband and young son.