The votes have been tallied, and the people have spoken!
The winner is…The Basics of Web Design.
With 39% of the vote, The Basics of Web Design was the clear leader, well ahead of the next closest candidate. A Primer on The Languages of the Web came in second with 23% of the vote, followed closely by Social Media Guru, with 20% of the vote, and rounding up the pack was The Web Explained, with a mere 8% of the vote.
Your voice has been heard—You want to know more about web design, and we are so excited to get to work on the PDF.
The Basics of Web Design PDF will cover:
- The web design process from inspiration to hand-off.
- Key design concepts including as typography, colors, layouts, and more.
- Awesome design software that will light your websites on FIRE!
- What to do when design block strikes.
- Design tips from some of the best designers in the biz.
- What technologies you have to know in order to excel.
- Much, much, more.
Go social for a sneak peek
All week we will be tweeting and posting sneak peeks of The Basics of Web Design to Facebook and Twitter. Follow along for a preview of coming attractions and a chance to win a free copy for you and yours. Remember, $5 pre-sale PDFs go on sale Wednesday.
Lastly, we want to include your ideas!
You helped us pick the topic, and we would love to hear your design tips, tricks, and rules-to-live-by. Think all text should be #414141? Only typeset in Helvetica? Got a sure-fire way to beat design block and get back in the flow? Tell us in the comments.